Q&A Common Questions and Powerful Answers for LDS Youth is an excellent book for all youth in the church, ages 12 to 18. Do your teens have questions? Most do! In Q&A they’ll find the meaningful, relatable answers for many of their most pressing questions, all in one book! Drawing from the most popular questions of Why?, How? and The Big Picture—and adding some timely new questions about current issues—John Hilton III and Tony Sweat help youth understand the doctrinal “whys” that reinforce the teachings found in For the Strength of Youth. Then they share the “hows” and “whats” to help youth live the gospel in today’s world. With an eye-catching graphic style, this new paperback format is fun and engaging for today’s LDS teens.
Features answers to complex questions such as:
- Why should I keep the commandments?
- How can I know when the Holy Ghost is speaking to me?
- What is agency and what does it mean to me?
- How can I know when I’ve been forgiven?
- How can I smartly use my digital device?
- Why shouldn’t I steady date in high school?
- Why is same-sex marriage contrary to God’s eternal plan?
- How can I resist and overcome pornography?
- How can I stay faithful when life is hard?
About the Authors
John Hilton III is an assistant professor in Religious Education at Brigham Young University. He has degrees in Education from BYU and Harvard and frequently teaches at Especially for Youth and BYU Education Week. John and his wife, Lani, have six children and reside in Utah. For more information, visit www.johnhiltoniii.com.
Anthony Sweat is an assistant professor of in Religious Education at Brigham Young University. He received a BFA in painting and drawing from the University of Utah and MEd and PhD degrees in education from Utah State University. He is a regular speaker at Especially for Youth and Education Week conferences. He and his wife, Cindy, are the parents of seven children and reside in Utah.